Thursday 30 June 2011

teeny boyfriend tag! tehehee ^^ ♥

so i slyly did a little 'boyfriend tag' on my boyfriend via text ;p
but with my own version of Qs~
with some Qs, i wasn't so surprised he knew the answer
considering we've been dating for almost a year and a half ^^
but for the other Qs, i was surprised he knew ^^ ♥

1. If i went to KFC, what would i order?
Hot wings and prob a sprite cuz its spicy. Maybe a wrap

2. If i were on Oxford st, what shop would i go into first?
Oo either new look. H&m or uniqlo. But if you were balling then selfridges

3. What krispy kreme would i get?
Plain. Glazed plain.

4. What shoe size am i?
6

5. What's my favourite sandwich in tescos?
BLT bacon

6. What's my favourite cereal?
Frosties

My favourite sandwich is bacon and cheese ;p
and my favourite cereal is ricicles hahaa
although frosties is my second fav!

No comments: