Monday 26 October 2009

SANTA, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! :D

"we should get jerseys;
cause we make a good team.
but yours would look better than mine;
cause you're outta my league."

How do you hide something that shouldn't be there? For those who know me, you'll have witnessed my countless failures, and for those who don't know me, I can guarantee that I am the worst liar you will ever meet in the many years of your life lols. I NEED LESSONS - and quick! ;________;
Putting all that aside, my tummy still really hurts, and I feel really tired and weak and hungry :| I've already been ill for so many days. It's so unfair! Everyone can go out wearing like, a tshirt in summer, and I'll wake up the next morning with some fat flu which means I'm just spending a few more days of my summer in bed - again. I hope I'm not ill again this Christmas, I refuse to have my Christmas dinner in bed whilst everyone is opening their presents in the living room with everyone else, hmpf. That's been like, the past three Christmas's already!
You know, sometimes, I think Santa Claus still exists :D Now you're probably thinking I'm a complete wacko. But seriously. As my 5 year old sister told me she was sending letters to Santa, I felt obliged to have to write a letter for her in return but from "Santa." Then I was left to ponder about his existence. You non-believers can be a Grinch and ruin Christmas if you want, but my Christmas is and will never be ruined and I think Santa is real because I definitely saw him when I was young! :D So as long as I hold that belief, I'll continue to think that he exists, and he's the one passing out presents every year on the night of Christmas Eve!
I love Christmas! It's actually the best time of the year - even better than my birthday, and pancake day, and easter ;D Because those kind of events don't involve everyone. Like, my birthday is about me, and pancake day and easter are only for Christians right? Although I do love the idea of chocolate and pancakes - yum! ^^ But at Christmas, even my friends of all different races and religion become involved and everything is so happy and jolly! Everyone gives and receives, and there are smiles and sounds of laughter and carols everywhere~ For parents, it may not be the best time of the year, as they have to spend, spend, spend! But even if we weren't as rich or as well-off as we are now, we would still find ways to make Christmas enjoyable because happiness doesn't require money :)

Dear Santa
If you give Christmas wishes early, I hope my sisters will always brighten the day with their enthusiasm, and my parents to know that I am thankful for their love and care, and give me the courage to love again because I will wait as long as I need to. Thank you!
Love, wm.

No comments: