Friday 9 September 2011

herts here i come! woop woop!! ♥ ♥ ♥

so i did the craziest thing yesterday morning..
i gave a really big yawn and my jaw clicked ==
and then the right hand side of my face start swelling up
aaaaall the way around my cheek and my ears lol
so now i'm on liquid ibruprofen and i'm not allowed to yawn  :(
i have to physically close my chin to stop yawning hahaa

summer's almost over, uni's coming up!
i forgot and didn't have time to rave to you about uni!
i got BBB which got me into my first choice - herts!!
mr cheshire even tried saying that it got me into my second choice ==
i was like, NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S HERTSSSS!! hahaa

went to sheffield for a weekend with tim from the 26/08/11 - 27/08/11..
martin's parents were soo nice! and it was fun ;p
i wanna get a dog like them now lols it'd be nice to have one :)

just wish uni would hurry up and start already!!
although money is gonna be a problem..
cos i gotta get more driving lessons too :(
and then there's books and food etc..
rent is soo expensive! it's more than my tuition fee lol
so i gotta get a job alongside uni :)
driving test on the 1st of november! eek!

No comments: