Tuesday 8 November 2011

christmas is coming!! woooo! ♥♥♥

Sometimes you need to step outside, 
clear your head and remind yourself of who you are.
And where you wanna be.
And sometimes you have to venture outside your world 
in order to find yourself.
As for me, I'm happy right where I am.
I only wanna be with you.
sorry for not blogging for so long!
i've been soooo busy! i'm either cramming in work or i'm at work!
i work thurs, fri and saturday nights now so i can't even go out :(
cos i'm so knackered by the end of the week >

not much has been happening really..
tim and i have been living together but we're just getting on with uni life..
i didn't pass my driving test btw!! so depressing..
got it rescheduled for january but i'm not gonna tell everyone
cos it's so embarrassing when you don't pass haha ;p

wish me luck for the rest of the year!!
christmas is just around the corner though!
so it's not all that bad :)

No comments: