Friday 23 December 2011

2 more sleeps to go!! ♥

don't you worry your pretty little mind
people throw rocks at things that shine
and they can't take what's ours
so i'm back for christmas which is like 2 and a half weeks :)
i'm retaking my driving test at the beginning of january!
and this time, i'm not telling everyone the date!! ;p
i so hope i pass! wish me luck!! 

i've been spending all my money on christmas presents
so i'm like BEYOND broke hahaha ^^"
and my phone bill came to £126.. £90 more!! eep! :(
paid for that and now i'm working my ass off!

i signed up for a modelling thingy last night with the help of lily :)
i probably won't even get one call from them hahaha
but it's worth a try! especially if you can make money with your clothes ON! ;)

it's almost mine and tim's two years anniversary!!
i'm so excited!! i'm planning it and tim's planning valentines ^^
been going crazy with ideas hahaha hope he likes when i've planned! ;p

can't wait till christmas! 
only this year, i'm not spending it with tim :(
wish it didn't have to be like that!
but it's my fault so gotta face the consequences LIKE A MAN!
LOL this cheered me up.. GUTTED!!

No comments: