Sunday 25 December 2011

30 questions♥

1. He was short.
2. Most recent one was a happy one lols it was carmen's 18th
and we were singing christmas songs on the bus!
3. I had a thing for Charlie from Busted years ago.
4. We've been together for almost 2 years.
5. Gossip Girl or 90210.

6. "Merry Christmas! Hope it's been a good one :) xx"
7. My last phone call with my boyfriend.
8. I don't remember! :(
9. It was pretty long haha and i got most of it :)
10. White long sleeves and pink and white checked pj trousers!

11. At the moment, it's "Best friend" by Jason Chen!
12. On msn and at school.
13. I think it would have to be my 18th birthday or 
mine and my boyfriend's joint birthday karaoke :)
14. I've done quite a lot.. Not sure which would top it!
15. Folli Follie bracelet from Carmen, bracelet and watch from mum
and a bracelet from my boyfriend.

16. Kisses on my neck.
17. Being at my boyfriend's house and eating alone
because me and his cousin don't talk.
18. Shit happens! 
19. We have loads lol
20. Age shouldn't really be a problem, but it is when
you're still 15 and he's like 20+

21. gif's don't work on blogspot lol
22. "don't you worry your pretty little mind,
people throw rocks at things that shine
and they can't take what's ours."
23. I don't think so.
24. It's not right. If you don't want to be with someone, say so.
Getting together with someone else isn't necessary!
And if you really loved him/her, you wouldn't even consider cheating.
25. 

26. n/a
27. My songs got deleted :(
28. n/a
29. After me and my boyfriend argued,
he went out and got me a fillet-o-fish from mcds,
some hot wings from kfc and some fries from burger king
(all my itty-bitty fast-food favourites!)
:)
30. Hmm.. Maybe when Joshim hit the back of our car.

No comments: