Wednesday 10 November 2010

happy ten months babycakes♥

happy ten months baby
we've been superrr rocky this month!
but in the end, we pulled through(:

you're always there to remind me
that you'll never give up on me
and that i shouldn't think too much
because when forever comes,
i'll know that we were worth it.

thank you for never leaving my side.
even when we're in angry mode,
and things are falling apart on my side,
you're still there to piece everything together.

i know sometimes most of the time,
it's difficult for you to help me with some things.
like when my friends and i are in a rough patch,
it's okay if you're just there, and we're not talking.

because honestly, when things like this happen,
i'd much rather just bury my head in your shoulder
whilst you stroke my hair and tell me
everything's going to be alright.

because with you by my side,
i know that even when there is no end,
everything will soon be okay.

thank you.
and happy ten months my husband-to-be

No comments: