Tuesday 5 April 2011

pull up yo socks lassie! ♥

so i had the nicest sunday with my boyfriend and my family :)
we went out to dimsum for mother's day and omgg! it was soo packed!
after dimsum, we grabbed some flowers for my boyfriend's mum~ ^^

then i spent the whole late-afternoon watching 90210
whilst my boyfriend finished up his work for uni..
and i guess it was just really really nice to have an argument-free day!
- but we all know that those don't last very long *sighh..*

and now it's half term, i'm procrastinating again!
which is really really reeeally bad because i have 13 exxams this summer
and i'm nowhere near getting into my firm choice! aaaargh! >
i reeally need to pull up my socks and get to work!

tasnia had a crxppy day which is unfortunate :/
cos i was gonna take loads of photos seeing as
it's almost the end of year 13 and we don't have many..

my stupid iphone has fxcked up again argh!

No comments: