Tuesday 12 April 2011

single eyelids! o_______o

wow it's been ages since i've last blogged!
and soo much has happened (yet again!) haha :o

hmm.. so where do i start?
umm, i've put myself in for 13 exams this summer
hoping to get into my first choice - hertfordshire!
but i'm starting to have mixed feelings..
like, i can just imagine myself on results day T__T
or what if hertfordshire wasn't for me?!
guess i just gotta be patient :)

my boyfriend and i have had a lot more ups and downs -
slightly more downs than ups at the moment,
but whether or not things will get a million times better,
will depend on us and i guess only time will tell (;

i've also started watching 90210
but i haven't bothered with season 1 lols
so just started off with season 2 xD
although i reeally should be revising..

i think it's just hit me,
that i have THIRTEEN a level exams this summer.
shxt-tucky-mushrooms!

better get cracking! ;)
good luck with all your exams too everyone!

oh yeahh and i woke up this morning
with two single eyelids! instead of one single, one double!
o____o

No comments: