Sunday 29 August 2010

the little things in life♥

“Do what you can, where you are,
with what you have.”
today, i walked to town with chantel and joey.
we went to the library and i borrowed a book
about a girl who had 11 different personalities.
started reading it, and it's not that amazing;
so maybe i'll return it tomorrow (:

it was pouring with rain and we got caught in it!
i took a quick warm shower afterwards because
i didn't want low gong to be worried about me again.
but ever since this afternoon, my fever has been on and off again!
and my cough is still there! even after.. almost a week?!

while i was showering, i was thinking..
wouldn't it be great if i still had the texts my boyfriend sent me before?
maybe not so far as three years ago, but even just last christmas (:

and as i was finding a spare sim card to put in my old phone,
i took the one that has been stuck to my corkboard for ages,
and viola! i had actually saved his texts to me from three years ago!
although it was only a few, it made me so happy! ^^

definitely recording them down!
just in case i lose the sim card! ><

it actually makes me think..
i really have changed.
and i kind of wish, i was still
the innocent little thirteen year old girl
who was mesmerised by her first love.
that's autumn's concerto by the way! :)
7 MORE EPISODES TO GO! yeahh babyyy!

No comments: