Wednesday 25 August 2010

that's just how we work after all♥

when a tornado meets a volcano
all i know is i love you too much
to walk away now
even though we were on holiday together for a few weeks,
we still argued just as much as we would if we were in london.
maybe that really is just us.

i'll tell you the truth.
honestly, i think that each summer, is like a trial for every couple.
because these six to eight weeks could change everything.
couples break up at the start of summer, to find summer love.
and couples break up at the end of summer,
where new guys and girls will come into the picture
and maybe new feelings will waver.

for me, this trip together, was a trial for me and you.
we argue so much on a daily basis, and i'm still human.
so at times, i have my doubts.
and there have been times where i am so close
to making the wrong decisions and losing everything i have.

there was one point during this holiday,
where you held me at gunpoint.
to the point where, i could just collide my knees
with the concrete floor in your mid-sentence.
because i honestly thought, i couldn't take it anymore.

but just like always, you always show me that you're still there.
and that the person i love, is still standing beside me.
you come back with the most perfect timing.
where i start to doubt, if all this pain and drama, is worth it;
you show me that every millimetre is worth us.

No comments: