Wednesday 25 August 2010

god i missed london! ♥

at times when you make it hard for me to breathe,
i remember every time you were there to save me.
at times when you make me feel like giving up,
i remember every time you pulled me back on my tippy toes.
got back on sunday night and been sleeping since then really!
had an on-and-off fever for the whole of yesterday,
and tummy pains today :(

i got BDDE haha -
psychology, eco and maths, and chemistry.
oh wells. i tried!

looks like me and tim missed a lot while we were away!
sean and shiok have officially broken up..
kit has a new girlfriend - a bak gwai! awww!
and roaa and anastasiya aren't coming back to marylebone.
:(

hong kong was alright - the hotel hostel was a bit shxtty.
so we never got to go to many places!
including ocean park and hong kong island and that! :(
no worries la~ we could always go next time i guess :)

i'll upload the photos later;
tim has them on his laptop!
and he's never been one to stick to deadlines after all.

No comments: