Friday 30 July 2010

two more days AND I'M OUTTA HERE! ♥

When you have lemons, you make lemonade
and when you have rice, you make rice balls.
woke up late, at like 12pm and missed my chance to webcam low gong! :(
everyone's packing for malaysia and hong kong right now.
and mum's pissing everyone off including dad;
who's probably been pissed off since last week.

considering my parents haven't been sleeping in the same bed,
and using my baby sister as an excuse
when she doesn't sleep in their room most of the time.

didn't go to new look yesterday to exchange/return shoes
because i wanted to stay at home and webcam tim.
maybe i should've gone? then we would've avoid an argument!
but i guess avoiding it means it'll come up sooner or laterrr.
and at least i'd have my shoes lol!

but it's okay.
i think i'm gonna go in a sec.

two more days.
two more bloody days.
AND I'M OUTTA HERE FOR THREE WEEKS!
mum's backed out of us giving money.
but at least we get time away from her!
i think my dad's happier than i am lol!

No comments: