Tuesday 27 July 2010

please please pleaseee be the first! ♥

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder
couldn't sleep last night! >< slept at like 3am?
and then i woke up at 9am chuuu~ so tired!
and my stomach cramps were soo bad!

went out to town to send some stuff i sold on amazon.
and then i bummed around and bought a new jacket - on sale!
i paid £5 and karman and chantel each paid £5 lol
karman said she's not giving it to me until my birthday.

i actually forgot it was my birthday until joey was like,
"ga tsei! it's your birthday tomorrow!" i was like oh yeahhh haha (;

slept when i came home and took some panadol,
woke up and the pain was gone - THANK THE LORD!
fell asleep again and woke up and it was there again :(

we have a new worker for when we're on holiday,
he looked like a certain little bstrd from the side
and i was soo ready to gun him down hahaa

worked for a bit and now i'm up and trying to watch maid sama
but my laptop is so ridiculously ancient that it's superrr lagging!

i'm gonna stay up and see if tim can be bothered
to wake up at 7am (malaysia time) to say happy birthday to me! :)
i hope he's the first to say it! i even told rajiv and jason
to not say happy birthday to me until 12:05am hahaa
prove the pit feeling in the back of my mind wrong, darling!

No comments: