Wednesday 28 July 2010

presents this year! woo! (:


you will spend your childhood
dreaming of your teenage years
and you will spend your teenage years
dreaming of your childhood
woke up late for opticians but whateverrr (;
got my monthly contacts ordered woo!
hopefully they'll come before i go!

here's a brief of the stuff i got this year! :)

chantel got me..
a card, a nail buffer/filer, an eyebrow pencil lol!
she didn't even know what it was herself haha
and some fake eyelashes (;
gonna kill myself putting them on lol!


karman got me..
a card, a jacket from new look! (:

joey got me..
a card, some pumps! (:

mum got me..
a size up from the boots i bought lol!
i bought size 5 and i guess they were a little small ^^"

and i bought myself a new mascara
and an eyeliner (cause i'd ran out lols)

No comments: