Monday 26 July 2010

thinking about you makes me smile♥

roses are red and the dinner is done
you seem to be happy and so in love
i really miss you.
i miss your cheeky cheesy smile.
i miss the touch of your hand.
i miss your warm hugs.
i miss your light kisses on my forehead.
i miss you.

but just thinking about you gives me a strange warmth.
and thinking about certain moments we spent together,
makes me smile unconsciously :)

like when we stood in trafalgar on our first date..
"i like the look of here.."
*lifts my chin up slowly*
"i like the look of this.."
*touches the tip of my nose*
eeeeeeeeeee! ho lor maan ah! ^^

standing there and then at that very moment,
i knew you would try for me.
it was the first time i'd seen you so gentle,
and it made me think.. "you're not usually like this,
so is it new to you? because it's definitely new to me"
but i'm not complaining
:)

No comments: