Sunday 25 July 2010

it's hard to not smile :) ♥

it is simplicity that makes things beautiful
spent the whole day cleaning my room
and now my hayfrever is back again :(
STUPID DUST!

spoke to dad last night about tim superrr briefly!
i went, "daddy.. you know how you know that tim is my bf?
does mum know?" and he goes, "she knows, she would've guessed."
and i wandered around the kitchen a little more,
and he didn't say anything so i went back to sleep lol!

i want to paint my room blue and white!
me and dad are going to go wallpaper hunting after
we come back from malaysia and hong kong!
I WANT A SKY WALLPAPERRRRR♥

and just now, he just said, "you know last night you asked me
about the whole 'tim is your boyfriend' thing? me and mum knew ages ago,
probably right from the start.. but he's an alright person."
so i guess things are okay :)

he was saying how, when tim was up here working,
they were saying how a certain little midget was annoying haha.
so now, at least i get to hold his hand in front of my dad in hk! :)

you know, today.. i really was so close to just giving up.
not giving up us, but giving up trying to show you my love and that.
because i hated feeling like i was the only one trying,
and i was the only one who was always missing or loving you more.

but every time i feel like giving up,
you always come back to me with super amazing timing.
and you make me fall in love with you over again.

No comments: