Thursday 1 July 2010

大家不知道其他人的心疼。

i try to take life one day at a time
but sometimes, several days attack me at once.
just a few hours ago, i was thinking,
"i feel like i'm going to end up going to WCD alone tonight."
and that even if someone else came along with me,
i'd still feel alone because you wouldn't be there.

and a few hours later, my best friend calls me to say the tickets are sold out.
and my fiance tells me he has a busy schedule - indirectly rejected eh.
i said to myself, that after an argument, we'll be all lovey-dovey,
but it won't last long because it's like we're both waiting for the next rift.
and even if he promises he won't break any more promises, he will.
even if it's completely out of his control, then he shouldn't make promises.
believe in him, and you'll get crushed again.

every time you ask if you can see me on a certain day,
you don't understand how happy i immediately become.
but recently, when you ask to see me, like you asked to see me today,
i'm happy that you want to see me, and i know you haven't been late recently,
that made me so happy. little things like that warm my heart.

but it's like a part of me is saying,
"he'll be late because of his friends again, or something will come up,
just like always, and he won't be able to make it."
so to be honest, i try not to let my hopes soar sky high,
cos it hurts a lot more when you come crashing down in the end
when you realise that everything you really didn't want to happen, happened.

it feels like your friends dominate your schedule, and i know,things that my family do to me,
they're your friends and my friends were my life once, and still are.
helping is great, but over-helping means your priorities are gone.
i'm demanding because i always ask to see you,
but i don't want to feel like i'm always missing you more than me,
i don't doubt that you love or miss me, but.. 
from now on, you can take the initiative to want to see me.

things that my mum says to me,
they hurt; but the promises that you break,
hurt a whole lot more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

discount phentermine online buy phentermine online usa - buy phentermine online cheap