Monday 26 July 2010

as long as you still want me, it's okay♥

i’ll make coffee and you’ll read the paper
we’ll talk about our plans
and i’ll keep saying how lucky we are
woke up to 11ish today and got ready in like, 3 minutes!
not to go to ipswich with the family, but to webcam tim and his aunt lol!
he left not long after and we had this little argument.
"you're fxcking desirable and you don't even know it"
i'm sorry i'm so oblivious to this kind of stuff.
it doesn't occur to me as something important anyway.

and to be honest, i don't really care if other guys 'desire' me and that,
because honestly.. what's most important to me, is that you still want me.

bummed around, everyone went to ipswich,
mum kept calling to ask if i wanted some shoes etc,
i think she bought the same boots i got the other day,
but a size 6 cos i bought a size 5 and i kinda fxcked them up too -
stupid bbq sauce lols xD

made delicious pasta - okay, it wasn't the best i've done lol
i think i put a little too much chicken stock granule thingys =="
spent two hours watching smiling pasta and drawing
things that reminded me of tim, or of us :)

my god it's boiling in this house!

chantel went and bought me kebab mmm (:
too salty! hahaha ^^"
see the nunchucks? ;) haha
leng mm leng ah? soong bey ley ah (:

No comments: