Wednesday 21 July 2010

try sleeping with a broken heart♪

when i'm older and i'm a mother,
i will never be like you.
basically spent this whole week with tim :)
he's going to malaysia in two days! on saturday :(

showed up at his house at 9.
was planning to reserve his cake but the stupid cake shop
didn't open until like 11am or something.
bummed around watching young and dangerous lol!
i'm actually getting into that.

opened chantel's present which was like pass-the-parcel lol!
there were like, 6 layers, and under each layer, she wrote like,
"you didn't think this was the last time, did you? tut tut!" haha :)

cooked udon for me and tim!
and actually, it wasn't so bad! ;)
tim's really bad itchy pain thing came back.
allow it not even allowing him pain-free for a day.

went out and linked sean in chinatown
cos i needed to give him money to get the cake!
he was like, "i was winning money, and then some evil woman
kept texting me to come out and i was winning money!"
i was like, EVIL WOMAN YEAHHH hahaa

ate "gei daan jai" with tim :)
went to tescos in covent garden and bought fairy cake mix!
made it when we got home, so funny.
3 tablespoons of water to tim is like, a JUG lol!

had lobster for dinner!
aww, ed does smile after all.

watched She's Out Of My League,
and everyone was calling/texting me!
baiting out the surprise party likeee.

went to feed ducks and everyone showed up xD
ate the cake in the park and omar was late lols
even though i told him we were meeting at 4
and we were actually meeting at like 8 lols

didn't wanna go back to aunts, really didn't.
but i guess it's inconvenient to constantly stay at tim's -
and i think he had some plans for the night.

we're officially kicked out.
i knew she'd say something.
last day of the academic year man.
bit bait.

she was like, "from september onwards,
think you can rent somewhere else?"
and she was saying how my mum went too far.
and how she always stirs and twists things up.
apparently my grandad's last wish to 'overthrow' my mum.

i actually understand.
my mum is like that.
she always says how she doesn't want friends,
but actually, it's because she loses them because she's too bxtchy.
and the thing is, there's nothing wrong with being bxtchy cos everyone is.
but she's on a completely different level.
she'll end up making the people destroy themselves.

she's destroyed aunt and nan's mum-daughter relationship before.
she's destroyed dad and aunt's bro-sis relationship.
i know all this stuff and everyone thinks i'm too young and stupid,
but i just know not to say anything because it's not my business.
i wish my mum would learn.

so now we're officially kicked out, i'm house hunting.
one option is staying at tim's, but that's gonna have to be for a year.
and i don't wanna have to hand money to his mum,
cos that's just weird and money destroys relationships.

that's another thing with my mum.
she has money.

anyway, if i tell her what aunt told me last night,
she'll just be like, "you're coming back to norfolk"
i'm gonna try whatever i can to stay here.
but what i'm more worried about is, i can save myself,
and stay in london and that, but karman..
argh fxcks sake.

seeing mum today so wish me luck ><
need to talk about tim and aunt.
so fed up.

on the edge of throwing myself at a moving car.
but funerals cost and my sisters and my fiance needs me.
i know that.

No comments: