Wednesday 23 February 2011

embracing my lovely webcam again! ♥

trust him not to break your most prized possesion
a lot of stuff is happening between leyla and kit atm :(
and it kinda makes me feel really upset too ><
considering they're both my friends!

went out to buy prizes for joey's birthdayy!
pass the parcel and games of course xD
just wrapped it up now hahaha
the actual prize is like two times smaller!

i'm too lazy to do any revision today haha
which is baddd! cos i've only done C3 revision!
but technically i don't need to do eco or psy xD
just need to remember names of studiesss♥
joey and karman made fairy cakes and choc chip cookies!
it kinda reminds me of a sunflower with a cute white bonnet! ^^

ohh yeahh! forgot to tell you..
on sunday.. chantel was scarilyy nice!
and she bought me a new mascara o__o
NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS WATERPROOF!
hahah so i spent ages trying to get it off
cos i didn't have any make up remover on me lol!

thats our pass-the-parcel! :)

oh and i got a new diary :)

No comments: