Thursday 10 February 2011

happy thirteen months!! ♥

happy thirteen months babycakes
doesn't it feel like it's been waaay longer than that?!
considering we go through a month equivalent to
five years in a married couple life =3=

we go through shxt
and i don't know
how we do it.
but we always pull through.
together!

and it makes me realise how lucky i am to have you :)
even though we seem to have more 'ups' than 'downs' T^T
i'm still lucky in the end; to have someone who loves me.

and i'm grateful, not because you put a roof over my head
(oh yeah, can you please stop bringing that up in arguments?
because you have every right to change your mind anyway..)
and not because you bought me a lomography camera either ;p
but because you are willing to pull through everything with me.
and because you're willing to allow yourself to love someone like me.

i'm really selfish and naive.
and i don't have the brightest past
as much as i wish it was!
but you learnt to accept everything..
accept it as a part of me, and my history.
which means it doesn't matter now, right? :)

MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER OH YEAHHHH(;
hahaha HAPPY THIRTEEN MONTHS BABYYY!

waiting for you at home to celebrate!
at the science museum this timeee! ^^

No comments: