Wednesday 16 February 2011

mc mong crazeee haha♥

"do you love me?"
if i did.. you'd have to do it right?
you'd have to do whatever it took to keep them happy right?
when you said it, my heart stopped for half a minute,
and my head whizzed through a million thought processes.

i love you.
but i don't think that should ever be taken advantage of.
no one should take someone for granted,
nor should someone ever take advantage of
someone's love for you.

it's scary you know.. loving someone.
ashlee told me her and tommy have their downs,
and she cries and all, and she gets annoyed for crying
and wonders why.

love makes people act differently.
i know that.

but sometimes, you do or say things
that make me wonder if you really are different
compared to all the other guys out there..
but at the end of the day, i guess you are :)

No comments: