Sunday 27 December 2009

if i have to cry so you'll leave, i will.


you know what.
you actually make me so angry, i want to cry.
but tell myself i'll never cry cause of you again.

i don't want to tell other people,
because i don't want it to be a burden either.
and i understand that some of my friends,
are also your friends so i don't want to make it difficult
for them to have to listen to my complaints.

why do you have to be so persisten?
"forgive and forget?"
i've already forgiven, i want to forget.
i absolutely detest you.

stop thinking that i have feelings for you,
that i am supposedly "hiding."
i've told you before, and i'll tell you again,
me and you, are history, that will not repeat.
we are not a drama to replay.
now, please.
the exit is the opposite direction,
use it.

No comments: