Saturday 12 December 2009

soeng ha liu, hear me out.

why remove me off a social networking site?
no matter how you look at how pathetic it is,
it only has one meaning if you remove me.
and you don't even confront me about anything,
i spoke to you, i was willing to do anything,
to keep you as my friend.

i've lost you once before because of a guy,
and i refuse to lose you again.
back then, we were young and stupid,
and because we've been through this before,
we should know better than to let it repeat itself.

you wanted him to break me,
i went out with him to anger you.
i wanted to prove that i was better than you,
i wanted what you couldn't have.
but i would never ever jeopardise our friendship again.
but you would.

why is it, that everytime we hit a rift,
it's because of one stupid guy?
if our friendship really that weak?
i don't have any feelings towards him,
and i know you do - even if you deny it.

please, i don't want what happened two christmases ago,
to happen again, i really don't want to.
i just want you to be my friend again.


No comments: