Wednesday 30 December 2009

thank you for all the good times ♥


tasnia.
known you since year seven.
you can see through me even when i lie.
and when you try and lie to me,
you know i'll get it out of you.
we have been together through times
we have smiled, cried and laughed.
i love how you know me the most,
and how we just know what one of us
is talking about with just one look.
i don't know what i'd do without you.
thank you for always being there,
for being my most beloved best friend.

zak.
met you this year, and it feels like
we have known each other since forever.
i can tell you anything and everything,
and you're always there when i need someone.
it's a miracle for you to deal with me
and my overly childish behaviour,
but i'm glad that you are now,
one of my most loveliest best friends.

ally.
i thought i would never find someone
who shared the same level of enthusiasm (or more)
or the same amount of energy in general.
your smile influences me to smile regardless
or how shxt my day may have already been.
your chat-up lines and charisma
makes me feel warm and loved
with the friendship that we have.
you turn every situation into a lovelable one.
as loveable as yourself.

monika.
although we've grown apart slightly,
we can still talk like we always do.
lliving everyday as crazy as it can get,
is what i love about you.
you taught me to have fun, with no regrets.
and to have courage to do things,
that i never thought i would do.
going crazy with you are the best moments made.

roa.
meeting you this year was one of the highlights.
talking to you feels so comfortable.
learning together, how to overcome hardships in life
with smiles and laughter everyday as though
each day were its last.
you are so beautiful, you have yet to understand.
you will always be a cherished friend,
and in terms of loved ones,
you have yet to find that one person to cherish you.
but being together as best friends is happiness.

ken.
although i no longer come out as often,
you still know how to make me laugh.
with your "oh my buddha" speeches,
and your smile in general, is so adorable.
you have something about you,
that makes everyone want to love you.
you give a warmth that i always love.

kit.
you're always there to listen to me complain.
your arms are always open, and i know,
i can call you anytime if i need someone.
you have helped me through a lot actually lol.
any drink up events? you'll be there.
and the unforgettable drink up 2008!

chian.
every moment with you is filled with laughter.
you're straightforward and blunt.
all those starbucks evenings are just yum.
you always have so much gossip
which is hilarious cause i do too!
you have your fair share of guys
on the tip of your fingers all the time.
always giving me advice and tips
like you're some old grandma who's been there, done that.
even when we don't see each other for ages,
we will always have so much to talk about.

aaron.
everytime we talk, it feels like,
we are both talking about different subjects,
but it somehow seems to make sense,
which is incredibly freaky but funny.
your problems always seems to revolve around girls.
it's either that, or you can't decide on a phone.
i can always be laid back and relaxed talking to you.


soeng ha.
i am so glad you have matured (slightly lol)
and that our friendship has also strengthened.
you always have your fair share of complaints,
and there are more days that you're down,
which is where i come in!
it's no surprise you haven't flipped out yet,
with the enthusiasm i throw at you every morning.
a lot has happened in the years i've known you,
and i hope that nothing stops us being friends again.

big keith.
you always know what to do,
you always know what the best thing to do is.
always there, giving me advice 24/7.
literally, any time and any where in the day.
you let me know, that if i need you,
i can call you anytime, and you'll be here.
yum char is never the same without you.
playing pool is never as jokes without you.
you're always the most responsible person,
whether it be at times when we need an adult,
or just in general, you're there.
thank you so much.

tim.
we've had our ups and downs,
and you've always turned my 'downs' into 'ups.'
you're always there if i need to call.
you do whatever you can to keep me happy,
and no matter how selfish i am,
you still listen and you're still there.
you're probably the first to hear about my problems lol.
you're always looking out for me cause i'm so clumsy
and obliviously prone to trouble, but you're there
to save me every single time.
i know that, that prank caller was you,
and i have realised that you'd do anything,
whether it be secretly or knowingly,
to keep me smiling, thank you.

No comments: