Wednesday 30 December 2009

i'm not your cinderella, sorry.

i'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale.
i'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet.
lead her up the stairwell.
spoke to tim last night too.
came to the subject of "nice guys."
which reminded me of a blog i once read.
"nice guys are always last,
and the one they love never realises,
that they were there all along."
it's true.

we both know that the nice guy
that he's referring to, is himself.
and that i'm the one oblivious.
but i know, that he likes me a lot.
and i know that he cares for me,
more than i care for myself.
but i can't love him that way right now,
i'm so confused and i feel like,
if i say i like someone, i'm messing around.

and if i ever liked him,
i want to be serious.
he told me not to worry him
about everything that happened
and that i need to "bow sun tey"
with vitamins and medicine.
he said he'd buy it for me too..
but i bought some seven seas today!
hopefully they will do the trick ;D

i just hope that he will find someone
who he loves, and will love him.
with the love that he deserves.


No comments: