Wednesday 16 March 2011

can't wait for summer '11! ♥

hatinggggg on school right now hahaa
god i can't wait to get out of heree! uniiii

my boyfriend and i are okay now :)
we watched titanic on sunday and OMGGGG
i think it's the first time i've ever asked myself,
but.. "WAI MAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!" hahaaa ^^"
i cried like a million times from half way through the film ^^"

not gonna depress myself and you guys talking about school,
so let's talk about this summer and the end of year 13! WOO!
leaver's party is on the 27th may i don't think i'm going ><..
feels kind of weird cos i don't really jam with anyone there.
so maybe my boyfriend will take me clubbing that night ;)

this summer, i was kind of hoping
to go on a weekend trip or something with my boyfriend
to paris or venice (which is a bit too hopeful haha!)
but i think i'm going to work and save loads of monies!
so i have enough for uni and that xD

and then maybeee we'll go to paris during winter
cos it sounds superrr romantic! heheheeee ^^
and then venice next summer woooo!

hopefully we'll go to thorpe park and a few beaches this summer!

No comments: