Wednesday 16 March 2011

#pray for japan♥

you never know what tomorrow brings
the tsunami in japan really made me think..
what if i had been sleeping and i woke up, in a tsunami?
and what if i hadn't manage to say the things i wanted to say,
or do the things i wanted to do?

that could of been me, or you, or anyone who is reading this blog.
we are all so blessed to be alive and walking today.

although there are loads of loving couples around me,
there are also many couples who argue and fight over silly things.
that includes myself and my boyfriend.
sometimes i think we take life for granted.

i think.. you should live life as it comes.
when you come across those little jpegs and gifs saying,
"live every day as if it were your last" .. do it!
because you never know what tomorrow brings.

i think, my biggest regret in life would be
if my day ended with a horrible argument
with my parents, or my sisters, or my boyfriend..
and we never had the chance to tell each other
how much we really appreciated each other.
how much i really love you.

not one more, not one less :)
pray for those in japan;

No comments: