Wednesday 1 December 2010

does depending on someone mean trust?

baby you're a firework,
come on let your colours burst
there's a reason behind everyone's behaviour;
there's a reason as to why i find it hard to rely on people.
as much as i want to be able to do that,
it's not always that simple?
(and i'm not complicating things for myself)

i think my biggest phobia of all time
is the feeling of disappointment and abandonment
when people leave you.
it overrides my fear for candy..

i know it's strange because even after almost 11 months,
and i'm still like this?

but to be honest, sometimes you make me feel like
i can't depend on you all the time..
because there's always going to be something, you know?
like, you'll always be late or you always make the littlest things
that i want you to do, seem like the hardest things ever.

like if all i wanted you to do was surprise me outside school,
you'd make it seem like i'm making you capture the moon for me.
(despicable me was sooo good! anyway..)
and never washing up is always going to annoy me.

it's just these little things
that make me seem like
if i depended everything on you,
if you just weren't there one day
for whatever reason,
then what would i do?
what could i do?

nothing really..

No comments: