Friday 10 December 2010

happy eleven months! ♥

happy eleven months baby
i know that the past months together have been rollercoaster-like.
and there hasn't really been a point in our relationship
where have just been straight up happy and where we truly treasure
the moments that we spend together.

maybe it's because of our differences
that clash in this relationship,
but it's never stopped us from loving each other.

if this is how our first year together is going to be like,
imagine the rest of the years to come eh?
at least you'll know they won't be boring and dull, haha.

you've taught me many things about almost everything,
especially about yourself and the things you've opened up.

there have been many times in these eleven months,
where i have wondered if my bold statement to everyone,
"you don't have to be the same to match, opposites attract"
was merely a naive and innocent proclamation.
but everytime i doubted, you'd be there to reassure me.
so, thank you.

for understanding and for always listening to me.
for dealing with my bullshxt most of the time.
and for being my perfectly imperfect prince charming.

No comments: