Sunday 19 December 2010

the snow has ruined everything! :(

i want to be the girl he's scared to lose,
the one he can't walk away without
knowing that she's mad at him,
the one he can't fall asleep without
her voice being the last one he hears
and the one he can't live without
spent all morning wrapping up presents for mum(:
and then i started on S2 work considering i haven't yet started
revising for my january re-sits *nervous laugh* ^^

i just don't understand stats.
even if it's just shoving the numbers into a calculator..
I NEVER GET THE RIGHT ANSWER! arghhhh!

mum has decided not to go to london tomorrow
because nan called up and apparently it's snowed loads there :(
which makes it hard for us to drive;
but mum still wants to drive down to ikea in enfield or something
and dad was just saying how that is basically london so we might as well go!

my retainers are killing me!
i don't want all that year of pain to go to nothing
when my teeth start to move again ><
so i've started wearing them again
and THEY ARE A NIGHTMARE!
i wake up in the worst pain everrr!

i really really really really super miss you.
honestly.. you think it's gay missing me?
try missing you.

No comments: