Thursday 30 December 2010

life is sooo unfair! :(

the best things in life; shoes, clothes, chocolate,
and those who love all of the above
remember how much you guys used to bxtch
about each other behind each other's backs?
remember how i was the one you all came to,
to complain or bxtch about one of us?
REMEMBER HOW I ALWAYS INVITED
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT EVERY SINGLE TIME?!

it's so unfair how i never got an invite, not once.
and then i'd log into facebook and see sticky pics and all;
with every single one of you guys, all seven of you.
you wouldn't even know where to take those if it weren't for me.

yes i work and i have to go to norfolk,
but why couldn't you have invited me.. i would've came!
i hate you ALL! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

..okay, i don't.
but i'm angry so that'll have to do for now.

i can't wait to go to uni.
some place where no one knows me or knows of me.

(god i have a lot of anger in me lol!)

No comments: