Tuesday 5 July 2011

boom badoom boom♥

boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
beating like a drum and it's coming your way
can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom,
boom, badoom, boom bass?
HOMIGOD I'M SO IN LOVE WITH SUPER BASS - NICKI MINAJ!! 

so tim drove karman up on friday and he stayed over(:
we went to bury on saturday and bummed around..
eating seafood in the car park hahaha

then we went to asda to pee and grab some chocs for his aunt
and we got lost-ish on the way home >
worked and finished the gwai low version of my sassy girl~

had a bbq at his house in hemel on sundayy(:
but we had to leave early and i never met his family..
KARMAN DID! and she got some earrings too ==
sooo envious!

oh well.. there's always next time >
mum's nagging at me to do my theory test
and i think we're booking it for next week
and i haven't passed a single test haha oh dear..


No comments: