Tuesday 5 July 2011

day 1 - you and 15 facts♥

Day 01 - 
a picture of yourself and 15 facts
1. I really really reeeally don't like sweets!
2. I love hello kitty(: who doesn't?!
3. My favourite colour is blue, but white is nice as well
4. I have three younger sisters who drive me up the wall!
5. KFC and burger king makes me happyyy :)
6. Actually, food in general makes me happy haha
7. I am currently obsessed with Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
8. I would really like a second ear piercing..
9. I used to play piano, wish i carried on! >
10. I love dancing and singing to myself ;p
11. Sprite is definitely better than 7up! 
12. I like wrapping stuff and untangling stuff haha ^^
13. I like making stuff out of paper and random things
14. I really like polaroids! But the film is soo expensive! ==
15. Oh, and I'm engaged to a wonderful man(:

No comments: