Thursday 27 May 2010

永遠是你的大姐。♥


friends forever, sisters for life.
had my S1 exam today which wasn't as bad as C1 - surprisingly.
went up to hatfield after the exam and got there at 11:30am.
bummed around in uni with tim, bana, omar, heren and morgan -
ate at the forum and then stayed at heren's
whilst the guys played games and i plaited attempted to plait tim's hair -
which is like, totally close to impossible.

went back to hemel and watched a bit of
van wilder lols it's like a copy of american pie!
tim went up to sleep for about two hours
whilst i cooked my first ever meal!
spaghetti and vegetables -
i know, it doesn't sound amazing
but it was actually amazing for me
to cook without anything burning!
will upload photos soon (:

chantel called me up crying about something
happening to her at school and i wanted to tell her,
that actually.. right now and a few months ago,
i went through the same thing, so i do understand.
but i didn't, and instead i spoke to the girl causing the problems.
hopefully thing's will pick up soon.

i hate watching my sister's upset.
it pains my heart. i mean like, we argue etc
but at the end of the day, they're still my baby sisters
and i'm still the older sister who's
supposed to always be there.
i am, i promise i am and will be.

everyone knows that when it comes to my family,
if anyone ever touches them, i turn into a bxtch.
even worse than blair waldorf and georgina sparks combined.
i promised you i will always be there to back you up,
and i will. but you need to learn to handle things yourself.
because one day, eventually, you'll have to learn
to be independent. me and dad can't do everything forever.
and i know you can.

just find the courage to be you.

No comments: