Sunday 2 May 2010

found this on someone's blog (:

A Piece of Love Advice for those who have guys. :)

Just being plain based on my experience, okay?

1. NEVER EVER take guys for granted,
especially if you know that he really does love you.
I can’t determine that for you if the guy really loves you,
not because I’m not there to see and observe it,
but because it’s only you who can determine it
cause he’s only making YOU feel it. Understand?

2. Expect the unexpected.
Girls, really.
Tall, fair and handsome isn’t particularly what’ll happen to each a
nd every one of us so better to be real than live in a dream.
Be happy with what you have.
Don’t pressure the guy or tell him to be something he’s not.
It hurts his feelings.

3. Guys HATE it when you talk about other guys to them,
especially these people:

•Channing Tatum

•Robert Pattinson

•Logan Lerman

and many other guys.
I’ve learned this the hard way,
and it’s not the reason that they don’t have trust in you.
It’s just that they feel like if the guy’s in front of you,
you’d instantly leave them by the way you sound
when you praise the guy, and they don’t like that.
They want to always feel like they’re the only guy in your life
who can really make you crazy and all loony.

As what my boyfriend had told me when I was looning over Channing Tatum.
“Would you also like it if I express how HOT and SEXY
Megan Fox is when you’re beside me, and then I’d pinch myself
to control the hormones because she’s so HOT?”

Okay, he totally got me with that one.
So I did understand his side and I felt bad.
Like REAAALLLYY bad. Pfft.

4. Learn to say Thank You.
If the guy loves you, he’s gunna make mucho grande efforts, ayt?
So it wouldn’t kill our spoiled race of women to actually say thank you.
Guys are happy when they do something to make us happy, but think okay?

•His money that he uses to go to your house taking the taxi
could be his ONLY money and maybe he had other plans for it.

•He buys you gifts, and when you clear out that they’re expensive,
it wasn’t easy for them to get that much money.

•He may have had other plans to do for the day with
his friends but then he ditched it to be with you.

•His parents asked him to do an errand but skips it,
takes a risk, and puts you on his today list first.

I have a hundred more examples but hey, you get the point, right?
So again, it wouldn’t kill you to say THANK YOU.
Make they’re efforts worth while and make them feel that
even the simplest thing, like giving you water, you appreciate. Okay?

5. Control your mood.
Menstrual bi-polar reasons for the
“I’m just really mad right now. ” is BULLSHIT.
You can control that, oh c’mon. Take note!

Boys don’t know ANYTHING about that!
They don’t know the uncomfortable pain you're going through
and they don’t know when your mood’s at your best.

Being in pain is not their fault, and they try to be there for you t
hrough it all even when you feel like pulling their hair out
just for some random reason (or mostly because of the pain)
So it would really hurt them if you suddenly shout at them
when all they’re trying to do is take care of you. Okay?

6. Learn to listen.
Giving advice takes courage but
learning to listen takes even more courage.

Now I know that girls really talk a lot or
wanna share a lot about their day and all that.
But if you know your guy well, you can easily determine if he has a problem.
So shut up and ask “Do you wanna talk about it?”
and if by some miracle he does talk about it, LISTEN, GET IT?
Cause really, it’s only often that a guy opens up his real feelings.
Cause if we can tell about those types of things to our girls,
 guys would rather keep it to themselves and try to solve it on their own
(I know that it’s sooooo FRIGGIN annoying cause
we really want to help them, and we feel like useless shit when
we can’t help them and we see them sad but we don’t know
how to help them cause they won’t say anything).
So if this once in a blue moon opportunity comes,

Shut up.

Listen.

Be there for him.

Show that you CARE.

8. Do NOT FORCE them to talk.
Ever heard of privacy? Okay so it sucks right
when you know something’s up but he doesn’t tell you?
But trust me, just try to be there for him even when
you don’t know what to do.
He’ll come around eventually, you’ll just have to wait.
Remember.

Patience is a virtue.

9. They HATE talking about your past and they HATE it
when you wanna know so much about their EX.
Okay, I know cause even I’m so desperate to
know some details on his ex girlfriend, I don’t know.
I hate her but for some reason I just feel insecure cause
she got to him before me so I wanna know a lot. But guys hate it.
Knowing normal stuff is okay but when you get too far,
they are definitely gunna find it weird, uncalled for and unnecessary.

10. LOVE THEM.
Even though they look all tough and all that, they’re soft inside.
They want to be pampered as well.
Sometimes it gives them butterflies if you talk to them like they’re a kid.
It’s never wrong to give so much love at one time, they like it better.
Sure to put a smile on their expecting faces :)

No comments: