Saturday 8 May 2010

cba to censor.

what can you do when your 6 year old sister is being bullied?
what can you fucking do when she comes home
speechless every now and then with a new bruise?
if anyone knows what i can do legally, tell me.

if anything, my sister is the most precious to me.

she doesn't' say anything about it,
and when i eventually get the story out of her, it hurts.
why can children be so mean to each other?

my mum's not doing anything about it
and it makes me wonder if she has a heart.
but then i think, if i'm upset from hearing this,
and she's my mum, then she must be hurt too.
and she's probably just clueless as to
what to do because my sister is
technically the only one who can stop it.

well actually, if my mum reported it,
it'd make a change, but she won't.
for fucks sake.

everyone's been bullied at least once.
even the people you least expect.

i've been bullied before.
i was bullied for three years,
and when i hit secondary school
where my bully was as well,
i just thought, fuck it.
i'm putting a stop to it.

i know how it feels like,
not being able to tell your parents the truth,
not being able to put a stop to it.
i just wish she'd be stronger.
please.

how long, must i watch my sister being bullied
until she finally decides that it has to stop?
why the fuck won't my mum do something?
why the fuck can't i do anything but cry?

i feel so helpless, just crying
when my sister's not even crying.

i hate bullies.
i hope karma does more than slapping them in the face.

please god, if you give birthday wishes early.
please bring joey an angel.
please give her the strength to stand up for herself.
please don't ever let her get hurt,
and if it's something that she did wrong,
let me take the blows for her.

No comments: