Friday 7 May 2010

so nice to get driven home! ♥

the economics test wasn't that bad.
it kinda took the piss 'cause nothing i revised came up!
apart from that protectionism question,
when it finally hit me at the end, remembering
some video that we watched time ago.

double psychology was so long! my god.
and then i went to the loo just before lunch,
and almost had a fat-ass yasmin trip on top of me.
if she had - my god, i'd be flat.

double chemistry wasn't that bad though,
i finished the chemistry revision things first,
and got every single one correct ;D
miss o'malley gave me the brightest smile
anyone had given me the whole day.

tim was supposed to pick me up after school,
and instead of being 30 minutes late,
he was an hour late.
'cause omar took the piss.
he just annoyed me so i didn't talk to him
the whole journey back to norfolk.

they grabbed the bbq grill and ate,
but it was super busy so i was working.
didn't even get to kiss you goodbye :(

No comments: