Tuesday 25 May 2010

compared to guys, i'm innocent.

things might be fxcked up right now,
but no matter what, i promise i'll try my best
to hold up your world with my
tiny wrists and flubbery arms
met up with tim today, i think i'm getting the hang of
tim being late and arriving at the time i think he'll be there.
bummed around at home at watched Dear John (;
went out later to meet sean, kit, tommy, emily and vivian.
ate at wong kei and went to gamezone after.
haven't seen emily in ages and only met vivian today,
we were like, the loudest girls everywhere we went lol.

omg. first time i got kicked out of gamezone.
fxck the stupid white guy who speaks no english.
but to be honest, i think i got aasked for ID
cos vivian has a baby face and emily looks like my age lol
but whateverrrr.

so me, emily, vivian and tommy went to troc.
tommy and kit kept on poking my flubber =="
walked to uniqlo and then to trafalgar square.
omg, tim kept on disappearing!
walked emily and vivian to leceister square station
and went to tim's and played cards with the forfeit
of answering questions - which, were all sex-related.

typical guys.

allow your boyfriend masturbating over other girls.
must make you feel lowly and stupid.
well, i don't know about you, but i did.
kit said it's no biggie, but it still makes me feel strange.

been re-watching bull fighting again, it's soo good! (:
watching it has reminded me about the times i said to kit,
"i'm tired" and he'd just piggyback me -
like when he piggybacked me from troc to our bus stop
in like, the speed of light lol; aww, he's the best ah gor/ah ba lol (:

got S1 exam on thursday so going into school tomorrow;
to revise and then revise economics for friday.
super busy unfortunately! :(

i don't think anyone should be allowed
to take my boyfriend's coats apart from me.

No comments: