Friday 7 May 2010

i'm so sorry midge, i really am♥

i don't care if i sound
like a blair waldorf.
fxck with anyone i love,
and you fxck with me.
had academic review day today.
went out with tasnia, soeng ha and jintana.
waited for kit for like, for-fxcking-ever.
and was too cold to wait for jason,
i'm sorry!

decided to go back and revise,
seeing as i'd just remembered that
there's an economics mock tomorrow!
gonna flop, big time.

just typed up like 15 pages of economics.
and just webcamming and msn-ing to relaaax.

i think i'm actually gonna go in tomorrow.
tasnia needs me, so i'll be there.

someone's been messing around on her formspring.
and one comment really got her scared -
someone threatened to show a picture of her
with heels and a skimpy skirt to her mum,
which is basically the end of education.

it's stupid 'cause if you get formspring,
you should've been prepared for this stuff to happen.
the stuff you see on my formspring is worse,
and even i've learnt to not care anymore.

and i'm here blogging 'cause i can't sleep.
i feel so guilty and i wanted to talk to tim,
but he has an exam tomorrow
and he was tired, so i was on the phone to yobi
for ages and then tried to go to sleep, but couldn't!

one of the comments to tasnia said
that the only reason she was the slightest bit popular
was because of my popularity
springing from people who hate me.

why do people have to target her?
i hate that everytime something happens to me,
i have to drag her along with me, i'm so sorry.
and the person doing it obviously knows her weak point.
i wish i could direct all those comments to me,
i can take it.

i can take it because no one knows my weak point.
so no one knows what buttons to hit.
but tasnia.. people do. and i'm sorry.
i really don't know how to face you tomorrow.

it's because of me that you've had to face so much.
sometimes i think to myself, am i worth
being your best friend.
the number of crazy stunts i've pulled,
and the number of times you've covered for me.
i'm so sorry, i really am.

and the most i can do now,
i can promise you, whoever it is,
they won't get to your mum.
and when i do find out who it is,
we both know that i don't go easy with revenge.
midge, you are my sister.

No comments: