Monday 10 May 2010

i miss you, it's only been a day ♥

i don't know about you,
but i miss you so fxcking much right now.
and it's only been a day since i last saw you.

and i know i wasn't the most loving..
but when you pulled me into those hugs,
i finally felt like you did care about me.
i didn't think that you didn't care at all,
i just thought.. bleh, i don't know.
i didn't know you'd care enough
to turn up at my doorstep with a surprise (:
dor tsei ley, low gong BB ♥

i sprained my ankle yesterday,
and my stomach cramps are killing me,
so if anything, i wish i was in your arms right now.
that way, nothing would hurt anymore.

i could be crying for days.
i could be confused for days.
but the second you pull me into a hug
with enough strength to
pull the earth and sun together;
that's when i know,
everything'll be okay.

because in the end,
we're worth it.

No comments: