Wednesday 29 September 2010

eyebag lady alert!

take a chance on me.
i promise i won't let you down.
psychology in the morning wasn't so bad
and we got given quite a lovely essay to write about (:
haha and i'm not even being sarcastic about that!

during period 3 and 4, i finished some of maths
but only ended up finishing like, one question..
cos everyone was chatting and i got distracted!

chi tsuen and pranoy joined us for lunch (:
the study room was filled up after lunch
and i needed a computer so we went home -
'we' as in, me, jintana, soeng ha and tasnia.

took my money back from my oyster too yayy (:
apparently, from tomorrow, it'll just start charging me at adult rates
so technically i don't need to go and buy another oyster.
STILL A LOT OF MONEY THOUGH!
oh well, it'll encourage me to walk more haha (;

went to fill out tim's prescription, collecting it tomorrow.
got loads of things to do now!
personal statement
psychology essay
psychology catch-up-work
core 3 homework
core 3 work
stats homework
stats catch-up

and i haven't even started revising for my retakes!
i'm taking C2, S1 and microeconomics in january.
and i think i'm going to take C1 and one psychology in june,
just in case it'll do me any good (:
didn't have the money to get them for january! ><
check out those eyebags o________o

No comments: