Saturday 25 September 2010

the little things i miss♥

A friend is the one who comes in
when the whole world has gone out.
i miss having people who stick by me through everything.
i miss being able to speak to someone for hours on the phone.
i miss having someone to gossip with.
not that i don't have amazing friends now,
but i miss having my old friends.

and even if you guys can walk past me like nothing happened,
like our friendship was never there in the first place.. i can't.

i think i'm going to message each and
every one of you that did actually matter to me
because i don't want to leave st marylebone
regretting the things that i had done,
that had caused us to fall apart.
i don't want us to not be friends.

friends are a big thing to me.
so regardless of what happened,
you still mean a lot to me.

No comments: