Saturday 25 September 2010

person number one; yana ♥

A true friend is one who thinks you are a
good egg even if you are half-cracked.
no one knew who i was, and everyone knew who you were.
it was like, ugly betty and queen bee paired together.
i don't even remember how we became friends lol,
but i do remember laughing and smiling with you..

you made me realise, that listening to your heart
may not be right, but it's more right than listening to your head.
at times when i felt like the whole world was on my shoulders,
you'd always help me find a way to laugh things off.

and you'd spend hours on the phone with me everyday,
because you knew i was lonely and although i said i wasn't,
you could always tell if i was lying.

i miss our bxtchy little gossips,
and your endless talks about your countless boyfriends.
i remember why our friendship ended, and i'm sorry.

i guess i was just annoyed and angry,
that my best friend was being taken away - by a guy.
and i just let it out on you.
it was such a pathetic argument,
and losing you was a shame, honestly.

i miss your little make-up experiments on me,
and the number of times you told me i was beautiful,
and to be myself? i lost count.
thank you.

if it weren't for you, i wouldn't have been able to stand back up so many times.
if it weren't for you, i wouldn't have been able to do what my heart told me to.
and if it weren't for you, i wouldn't have the happiness i have now.
the fact that i have tim in my life, is partly thanks to you.

you told me that i was better than all those other girls
that were going after him or him going after them.
you told me that as long as i kept trying,
and as long as my feelings reached him,
i had tried hard enough.
and i did.

thank you, so much.
yana.




 

No comments: