Monday 27 September 2010

wish you were here, you'd be my cure♥

There’s a little truth to every “uh, just kidding”,
a little curiosity behind every “just wondering”,
a little knowledge behind every “I don’t know”,
and a little emotion behind every “I don’t care”.
was so ill today! lost my voice and killer headaches,
so i spent the day staying in bed and watching pretty little liars (:
rajiv and tim have started watching it too! haha awww.
i guess we don't judge a book by its cover after all (;

tried sleeping but i kept getting nervous cos
it sounded like someone was trying to break in!
but it was just the people above - floorboards are thiiiin!

AND THEN A MOUSE PAID A VISIT TO OUR KITCHEN.

went out to meet up with chian for a bit and then
headed off to jason's cos they were gonna walk to oxford st!
finished maid-sama's last episode and played some games.

met kit at the bottom of tim's house and chatted for a bit,
and then my headache came back so i went upstairs.
martin had left a note for me, ed and karman, in the morning,
and then i came home and ed had left a note for me.
so i was alone for the evening :/ martin just came home haha.

tim was laughing at me cos i didn't know how to use the oven ==
and then martin wrote in the note "rice in the boiler already,
just turn the boiler on." why does everyone think i can't cook?!
okay maybe i can't, but i'm not thaaat bad! ><

my head really hurts; soeng ha stepped in for tonight -
interpreting at year 11 parent's evening, thankfully.
i owe her my life now, literally.

tim's staying up in hatfield cos he has work tomorrow,
and karman's off to blencathra for a week until friday..
even edward isn't at home, my god.
this house feels kinda empty :(
god i wish i was american.
american. and hot.

No comments: