Monday 19 April 2010

back to school, back to hell.

sorry for not blogging in so long!
i've been doing last minute revision which is useless!

back to school now and nothing's changed -
unfortunately for me, and fortunately for some people.
it feels good to see tasnia and roaa again :)

tasnia was saying how monika's starting to annoy her,
because she's starting to be really fake recently -
which is true, i'm not gonna lie.
but then again, monika's always been like that.

we had a picnic in regents park today!
chinese style with "siew yook" and duck and rice haha!
the children's park is under construction,
so we played some other games instead.
auntie and uncle wong came along too.

it's mine and tim's 100 days tomorrow woo!
photobooth photoboooooth!
we should've went at the beginning chuu~
and now we're like 3 months late!

if we take photobooth pictures,
can it replace the one in your drawer?

i really miss you.
i could be in a sea full of people,
and still feel so alone.

there was a trip to the bank of england today,
and i deliberately missed it 'cause my feet were killing,
and i just could not be bothered.
seeing as i'd brought all my books and folders too!
my shoulder really hurts now :(

and tim hasn't called me all day,
and sent me like, two texts - ooh, how generous.
okay i know you have your own life too,
but just one text from you between 8:30am and 3:30pm..
isn't a lot to ask for.. right? ><
and at least i'd have something to brighten my
shxtty school day surrounded by bxtches.

i hate mondays.
completely brings me down to earth
after a peaceful weekend.

i hate marylebone.
i can't wait to leave.
no maryleboners, no bxtchyness.
just, me and you.

No comments: