Thursday 22 April 2010

a 1st for everything. hangover? NO.

tim made me a card for our 100 days! ♥

allooow.. we didn't watch dear john today,
nor did we eat at bella italia.. nor did we take
photobooth pictures - again. diew man.

tim picked me up with morgan, bana and omar =="
AND, we spent like all morning at rajiv's.
and THEN we bumped into joan who invited us
to a bbq in the uni and obviously tim wanted to go.
and he said i was the one not wanting to
spend the day with just the two of us!
pissed me off.

tim taught me some drinking game - blackjack?
god knows how many shots and i was out lol.
it was disgusting.

never drinking again, unless it's an occasion.
birthdays, new years and graduations are included!
whiskey and vodka have officially killed
my appetite for a drink.

i have never felt so hung over in my life before.
woke up at like 1am last night having slept at 10pm,
and i was super super thirsty omg!
drank like a whole bucket.
and i hate the after-taste of alcohol
in my mouth and the dry throat, eww.

woke up for school and i was so dizzy!
it wasn't even a joke anymore.
my head was actually killing lol.
it died down throughout the day,
but when it did, i felt super tired.

couldn't even stand up to go to the loo during study,
my god. was holding onto anything and everything near me.

mclennan took "my assignment" -
half an assignment that tim did.
and she just took it! my god.
did it quickly during study with zak,
thank the lord i got it down just on time!
gonna have to think up some excuse lol.

kit came to pick me up from school,
and went and jammed at his.
had a long and deeeep talk.
he's still "sut luun" about sabi lor~ :/

gonna go to tim's tomorrow -
told mum it's "duke of edinburgh" yeahh babyy.

today's lessons were so boring.
like MAJOR-OH-MY-FXCKING-GOD-BOREDOM.

No comments: