Monday 26 April 2010

i hate mondays.

fail to prepare,
prepare to fail, mayte.
actually gonna physically make the effort
to drag myself into school everyday
until the last day of school - before study leave!
- it actually sounds almost too ambitious, lol!

why does my thirteen year old sister,
hear but not listen?
oh wait, it's different when it comes
to her precious fifteen year old boyfriend.

roll deep feat. jodie connor - good times,
is actually fxcking amazing!

got so much maths to do,
it's not even funny anymore :(

apparently my attendance for chemistry is 44%
and my overall attendance is 59% - LOL!
okay, looks like i have to pick it up!

spoke to ayman, and told him what i
actually thought about him talking to me,
and how i was suspicious because
he's friends with my ex.

ayman came to my school ages ago,
and he asked me to go to his school
during my study leave - which is fine,
but then i got all icky 'cause it's near chris?
or something like that, i'm not even sure lol.

zak's gonna help me with maths -
and he'll probably end up helping me with economics.
jasey's gonna help me with chemistry.
ayman's helping me with chinese.
psychology is mine! ♥

can't wait for the summerrrrr.
it's going to be amazing.
i just know it.

No comments: