Saturday 3 April 2010

life's too short to be unhappy♥

only now do i realise how short life really is.
i can't tell you what's happening,
nor can i tell you what i'm thinking about.
because i have promised them.

but how are the people around me,
all facing a similar problem?
why can't there just be a way to stop it completely.
then no one would be hurt.

but you guys inspire me.
you both have to live with it.
one of you know for sure you have it,
and you surprise me by living everyday,
as though it were to have your
last word, last laugh, and last smile.

the other is unsure,
but you've always been someone
to just go with the flow.
and when you talk to me,
i feel scared for you,
even if you don't show that you're scared.

two amazing people.
two lives.
two of my best friends.

please let them be okay.
i would trade how many years of my life,
in exchange for the number of years
that have been deduced from theirs.

No comments: